SnakeClamp Products Flexible Gooseneck Hose Tube Stand Mount Clamp
What is a SnakeClamp? It's a build-your-own multipurpose clamping system with interchangeable ATTACHMENTS, FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK ARMS and MOUNTING BASES designed to "hold what you need, right where you need it." SnakeClamp Products has created a new category of modular hardware products that can be mixed and matched to create a custom tool for a specific job. Like building blocks, you choose from a wide selection of components to build custom stands, holders, mounts or workholding solutions. There are hundreds of different SnakeClamp combinations to solve many different "I need a third hand" mounting, supporting and positioning challenges!
Build your SnakeClamp stand or mount by selecting an ATTACHMENT for holding your object or device, one of many FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK hose arm designs, and your choice of eight different MOUNTING BASE options.
We carry an extensive inventory of parts which are in-stock and ready to ship.
We offer ATTACHMENTS for iPads and other tablets, ereaders, smartphones, cameras, webcams, video cameras, microphones, cups/drinks, lighting and store display signs. We also have micro clamps, magnifiers and attachments for workholding and machine guarding. We can provide custom mounting solutions as well. Contact us with your request.
FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK AND RIGID ARMS
Our FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK ARMS are available in 9", 13", 18" and 24" lengths. The 18" length is available in light, heavy and super-duty strengths. Gooseneck arms offer flexibility but are limited in strength. Splice one or more of our 12" Rigid Arms together with flexible gooseneck arms for the ultimate combination of reach and flexibility. Chrome plated or e-paint for exceptional durability. Custom designs are also available with a minimum order quantity of 500 pieces.
We offer many different MOUNTING BASE options for your SnakeClamp including:
- Table Clamp - Attach your SnakeClamp to any desk, table or shelf between 1/4" up to 1-5/8" thick. Black powdercoat finish.
- Round Base - Looks great on any desk! Steel, 9" diameter, weighs just under 2 lbs, black powdercoat finish.
- Magnet Base - 200 pound hold magnet, 4-7/8" diameter, polished nickel-plated finish.
- Plate Mount - For permanently attaching your SnakeClamp to bars, workbenches, under cabinets, etc. 3" x 3" steel plate, black powdercoat finish, #12 wood screws included.
- Angle Mount - For permanently attaching your SnakeClamp to the side of desks, workbenches and cabinets or even to the back of bed headboards. 3" wide steel angle with 3" high attaching surface and 2" long flange for attaching gooseneck. Black powdercoat finish, #12 wood screws included.
- Rail Clamp - Firmly grabs onto any round railing, pipe or rod between 3/4" and 1-3/4" diameter. Great for attaching lightweight objects such as the iPad Mini and lightweight cameras and video cameras. Black powdercoat finish.
- Multiclamp - Our heavy-duty mounting solution that can grab onto both flat surfaces and round pipes/rods/railings
- Megaclamp - Our super-strong and versatile mounting clamp also attaches to both flat and round surfaces with it's removable rubber V-block. Wide attachment range. Quick and easy to attach/remove. Great for wheelchairs, hospital bedrails, headboards and more.
- Suction Cup Mount - Our Suction Cup Mount has an extra-strong hold and attaches to any smooth, non-porous surface. 3.3" diameter. Supports up to 2 lbs.
ACTION FIGURE STANDS
We also manufacture our own
Action Figure Stands with options for mounting of one, two or three 1/6 scale action figures on a single mounting base.
IPAD & TABLET COBRA CLAMP AND ECONO CLAMP
In addition to our own SnakeClamp product line we also carry the Cobra Clamp - an iPad or tablet stand mount with three articulating rigid arms and integral table clamp; and the Econo Clamp which is a pre-assembled device stand mount also with an integral table clamp:
The SnakeClamp is designed to be flexible and has many uses. If you have a special mounting, positioning or clamping requirement, please email us at email@example.com. Our products are used in aerospace, automotive, commercial, educational, hobby, manufacturing, medical, military, personal consumer, photography, research and development, retail, technology and utility markets.
Like us on Facebook