SnakeClamp Products FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
1. DO I NEED SCREWS/HARDWARE TO CONNECT THIS TO THAT?
All SnakeClamp ATTACHMENTS and MOUNTING BASES include all required screws and hardware for attaching to SnakeClamp brand flexible gooseneck or rigid arms.
2. IS THE FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK TUBE HOLLOW? I WANT TO MAKE A LAMP.
Yes, the inside diameter varies by gooseneck design. Please refer to the table on this page: https://snakeclamp.com/pages/flexible-gooseneck-tubes. We also offer a Lamp Nipple Pack that allows the gooseneck to be attached with a nut, rather than a screw, for pulling wires.
3. DO YOU SHIP TO AUSTRALIA?
Yes, we ship worldwide. You will be presented with shipping options at checkout.
4. CAN I USE MY FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK OUTDOORS?
The flexible gooseneck tube is made of a high carbon steel spring and an iron wire and will rust if exposed to moisture. We recommend covering the gooseneck with 2:1 polyolefin heatshrink.
5. DO YOU OFFER RESELLER DISCOUNTS?
Yes, please contact us with your request.
6. DO YOU OFFER VOLUME DISCOUNTS?
Yes, please contact us with a list of items and quantities that you would like to purchase.
7. HOW MANY TIMES CAN I BEND MY GOOSENECK TUBE?
Our flexible gooseneck tubes can be bent for thousands of cycles without breaking.
8. CAN I GET MY GOOSENECK TUBE WITH A SILICONE COVERING?
We offer many different finish options including chrome plating, black plating, silicone covered, PE (polyethylene) plastic and painted. However this would be a custom order which generally requires a minimum order quantity of 500 pieces.