Flexible Gooseneck Tubing
Your source for flexible gooseneck tubes! We offer a wide variety of flexible gooseneck tubes and rigid arms in stock and ready to ship. Splice them together for even more versatility. Rigid arms provide you with extra reach while gooseneck arms offer flexibility. We stock many standard flexible gooseneck models and can produce custom designs to your specifications.
(click on image to enlarge)
In-Stock Flexible Gooseneck Tube Designs
We offer many different model flexible gooseneck arms in stock and ready to ship:
- 9", chrome-plated
- 9", black powdercoat paint
- 13", black powdercoat paint
- 18" Very Light-Duty, chrome-plated
- 18" Light-Duty, chrome-plated
- 18" Heavy-Duty, chrome-plated
- 18" Heavy-Duty, black powdercoat paint
- 18" Super-Duty, chrome-plated
- 24" Heavy-Duty, chrome-plated
Our flexible gooseneck arms feature either a durable chrome-plated finish or a black powdercoat painted finish. Each end of the gooseneck has an adapter with 3/8"-24 (24 threads per inch) female threads. NOTE: 3/8" screws, washers and a 7/32" Allen wrench (for 3/8" screw) are included with SnakeClamp attachments and mounting bases. THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE GOOSENECK but can be purchased separately (see item SCP-HP Hardware Pack). Both end adapters include a 4mm set screw to hold the 3/8" screw firmly in place. A 2mm Allen wrench (for 4mm set screw) is also included.
Each of our flexible gooseneck tube designs is a compromise between stiffness (ability to support weight) and flexibility. Flexible gooseneck tubes are strongest in the vertical orientation and weakest in the horizontal orientation. Please consult the table below for the maximum weight each flexible gooseneck tube can support in the weakest orientation (horizontal) without bending. Keep in mind that the gooseneck tubing can support more weight in any orientation other than completely horizontal.
All flexible gooseneck and rigid arms are hollow, see table below for inside diameters. We offer an optional Lamp Nipple Pack (SCP-LNP) which can be used for attaching the flexible gooseneck or rigid arm with a nut, rather than a screw, for pulling wires.
|18" Very Light-Duty Gooseneck||5.5||8||9/64||1-1/2||1/8|
|18" Light-Duty Gooseneck||10.9||13||3/16||2-1/2||1/2|
|18" Heavy-Duty Gooseneck||14.4||15||7/32||3||2|
|18" Super-Duty Gooseneck||18.6||18||5/16||3||2-1/2|
|24" Heavy-Duty Gooseneck||25.4||18||5/16||3||1-3/4|
|12" Rigid Arm||5.8||18||3/8||N/A||5|
If you need more reach than our flexible gooseneck arms can provide, you can combine our 12" Rigid Arm together with flexible gooseneck arms for extra length. Flexible gooseneck arms are limited in reach and strength - but by splicing together rigid arms and flexible gooseneck arms you get the best of both worlds. Use our rigid arms to get the reach you need, then add a flexible gooseneck arm to provide the flexibility. Each rigid arm is 12" long and features the same 3/8"-24 female threads on each end. Rigid arms are hollow and weight 0.35 lbs. Each end has a 4mm set screw and we include a 2mm Allen wrench. One 1" threaded stud is included (SCP-STUD1) with each rigid arm for splicing to a flexible gooseneck arm or another rigid arm.
- Choose from many standard designs in-stock and ready to ship
- 18" gooseneck is offered in very light, light, heavy and super-duty strengths
- 3/8"-24 female threaded adapters on each end
- 4mm set screw on both end adapters to hold 3/8" screw firmly in place
- 2mm Allen wrench for 4mm set screw
- Chrome-plated finish or black powdercoat paint finish
- One Year Free Replacement Warranty
Flexible gooseneck arms are also known as flexible gooseneck, flexible gooseneck tubes, flexible gooseneck tubing, flexible gooseneck hose and flexible metal tubing.
Custom Flexible Gooseneck Tube Designs
We can make custom flexible goosenecks to your specifications.
Please contact us with your requirements.
- Different size combinations of inner spring/outer wrapping determines stiffness vs. flexibility
- Includes custom end adapters for attachment; you specify the design and threads
- Many finishes and colors available including electro-plating (chrome, nickel, zinc), plastic covered, silicone covered, powdercoat painted, sand-blasted