Need a Hand? SnakeClamp to the Rescue!
Posted by Gerald Zuckerwar on
We have all been there. Working on a project, trying to get it all to come together, but we just don’t have enough hands to get it done! If only we could yell for some help, for someone else to come running and hold that one piece still and steady, so we can attach that other piece! But no one is there to help… sigh.
It is moments like that where you need to call SnakeClamp for help. (Hear “dun dunna dah!” aka Superhero Intro music!) SnakeClamp to the Rescue! Seriously, the Needlenose SnakeClamp can ‘Do Work, Son!’ With its needlenose spring clamp attached to a flexible gooseneck arm, it can be that third hand to hold what you need, where you need it.
The Needle Nose SnakeClamp includes 3 parts: a Wolfcraft-brand needle-nose spring clamp, a 9″ or 18″ long flexible gooseneck arm; and a mounting base of your choice.
Mounting options include a 9″ round steel base with black powdercoat finish, 200# hold magnet base (4-7/8″ diameter) or a table clamp with a black powdercoat finish. The table clamp fits surfaces from 1/4″ up to 1-5/8″ thick.
The spring clamp and base are attached to the gooseneck arm with sturdy 3/8″ stainless steel screws.
- Quality Wolfcraft-brand needlenose spring clamp (made in Germany)
- 9″ or 18″ long flexible chrome-plated gooseneck arm
- Choose your mounting base
- Wolfcraft spring clamp features a 4-1/2″ reach and 3″ jaw opening
- All required hardware included
- Assembly instructions included
Just call on your friendly, neighborhood …. SnakeClamp Product at www.snakeclamp.com
- Tags: 2012, clamp, flexible, gooseneck, hold, holder, needlenose, products, snakeclamp, technology, third hand, versatile, Workholding